As we come closer to the convention, we are carefully working on our panels and such, and doing the things we do to make a great con better. But with a four day con, we have realized something: we don't have enough stuff to fill all four days.
So, this is where you come in as a member of the furry community. If you've ever had an idea for a panel or wanted to be on a panel, this would be a great time to get involved. So in short, send me your ideas!
A few guidelines for this:
* try and keep it more or less family friendly. It's not to say we don't want adult material, but remember that there are more daytime slots than nighttime slots - and those nighttime slots, where the adult panels are, will be up against the dances and such.
* consider the camping theme this year. It is not a requirement, but it doesn't hurt to have something that is vaguely related
* Provide a description with the name of the panel. If I had a panel called "spirits", well, is it about booze or ghosts?
* come up with more than one idea! Never hurts to do that.
And most importantly...
* Send this to me at this address, not to the list. No sense in spamming the list with this.
(A Rainfurrest programming tiger)